Sending Test E-Mails from the Dirigo ESP03/06/2013
A Quck Reference for Dirigo ESP Customers
If you've ever built an HTML e-mail you know that getting the template correct takes time and lots of testing. This short primer walks users through the steps of sending test e-mails via the Dirigo Email Service Provider system.
First login to http://esp.dirigodev.com . Then follow the steps below.
- Go to "Campaigns" (top navigation - tab)
- Go to "Draft" (left navigation) - this assumes that you've already created a campaign.
- Select "Edit Campaign Options" for the template that you are testing.
- Click “Edit Campaign Email” button (center well).
- Click “2 / Content” (lower center well).
- In the TinyMCE editor click the HTML button and replace HTML template. Select all, then paste in the HTML from your clipboard.
- Click “SAVE & NEXT”
- Enter email addresses. Separate multiple email addresses with a comma.
- Then SEND PREVIEW EMAIL
Your preview or test e-mail has been sent. It should arrive to your inbox within a minute or so. If you are making HTML adjustments to a template, it would be most helpful to keep this window open until your template is perfect. To send another test click "2 / Content" at the bottom of this page (center well) and pick-up at the appropriate step above. Repeat testing until you get the desired result.